Monday, November 25, 2013

Just a little inspiration....

We had the pleasure of meeting our 5 year old niece and 2 year old nephew this summer....wait - meet you say? Yup, hubby's sister lives down in Texas so she and the family do not get to come 'home' much.  I hadn't seen my sister & brother-in-law since 2006, so needless to say, it was well overdue!  I promised the kids I would make them a mini album for them to 'man-handle' at their own accord.

The album is Farm House Dry Goods 6x6" Binding Album that I simply decorated with an older Prima 6x6" paper pad called Road Trip.  I have had it for a while and loved the colors and thought it would go perfect with their trip to Canada! Again, it is very simple, due to the kids' ages and knowing they would love to know that it was for them and they could look at it all they wanted and not have to worry about wrecking anything.

Here are a few closer pictures....











All the paper is from the Prima Paper Pad except for a couple sheets of solid cardstock that I simply took from my scrap pile.  I also added a few strips of Washi Tape, used a Marvy Uchida Flower Punch and Circle Punch.  The larger letters are from Heidi Swapp (Invisibles), again - just using up some of my stash!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...