Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cool Tool(s)!

Hi All....keeping busy too?  I know I am still running behind....far enough that I think I may have caught up to myself!  I am still counting inventory, doing a real good one this year to make sure that the stock on line is up to date and hoping for no more shortages here and there.  I know they are far and few - but annoying for you just as much as they are for me.

Anyhoo, came across these today and they have peeked my interest.  What do you think of them?



and these too....



Ooo, and very exciting news...the eyelets are coming back in bulk! Really big bulk for me, but I won't make you buy 500!



 and then there are 60 pc pack of eyelets & washers!







No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...