Wednesday, November 14, 2012

7G Calendar

If you are a 7G fan like me and 90% of the scrappers out there - you have seen or heard of these Calendars over at the 2 Gypsy Girls blog over the last few years!  If you head over there here and here, you can see how they have done it and where to get the PDF of the calendar if you don't want to make it yourself.

Here is my version....




Products used: 7 Gypsies Book Covers, Seam Binding Tape inked with Peeled Paint Distress Stain, Tim Holtz Swivel Clasp, Tim Holtz Word Keys, Tim Holtz Hitch Post (from my stash as they are not longer available*), We R Memory Keepers Antique Copper Standard Brads and to add a little something to the edge of the calendar I used the Kaiser Texture Stamp Timeless Postmarks, Ranger Ink Archival Ink Pad in Olive, and to create the holes for the ribbon to got through and create the easel, I used my Crop A Dile as I had forgotten my Binderie Punch!

Here are a few close ups....






You too should try this, it was so quick and easy to make!  Love the look of it on my desk...you will to!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...