Monday, July 30, 2012

Inspired by....

You Tube!  I was on Pinterest the other day and saw a pin to a You Tube mini...didn't like it, but found this one!  Mine is a bit different - but you can see where I started from anyway!  Here is the link to the original one.... YOU TUBE CARDSTOCK MINI.

The cover:  Had some fun making this one, made a few changes along the way - happy with the results and finally go to use some of my Jenni!




Left side opened up...

The middle opened up...

The right side opened up...

Back of right side...

 Inside of front cover & left flap...


Brad closure - sorry, I should have taken a better shot, but if you look above, you'll see the half-moon cut out  that fits around the brad base.


Products used:  Jenni Bowlin Family Tree papers & journaling cards; Jenni Bowlin Tab Stickers in Red; Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Gathered Twig; and Ranger Shipping Tags in Manila & Black.

Have fun making one yourself...love to hear how yours turned out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the red button Wendy! Melissa Strocher(I have a lot of your blog to catch up on, I admit I havent looked since the baby was born!)

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...