Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Inspired by....

Ann Mabee! Saw this over at the 7 Gypsies Blog and it got me thinking! If I would have actually read the post I would have realized it wasn't at all what I was thinking!  But I will say, I kinda like how this turned out!

Here are the pictures to show you what I have done:



Cover made from Medium Weight Chipboard.  Inside books are a set of 7 Gypsies Petit Carnet Mini Notebooks, talk about easy!

 The mini notebooks are attached to the binding with 7 Gypsies 6" Elastics.





When I want that extra secure hold for a binding, I use my Scor-tape Sheets!  Simply cut to fit!
















Above:  Now isn't this a cool idea?!  Saw this idea on a 12x12 layout on Pinterest, and thought, "hmm, wouldn't that work out just neato as tabs on my pages?!"


Take note...I used some of my Washi Tapes, so I can now check that off my 'goal' list that I am determined to continue to make my goal to work on....haha!



Above:  Library pocket stuffed with journal note cards that can be added to the pages as I go!




I see that I missed a few shots, so will update that later (like you need to see more)! I used the 7 Gypsies Postale Papers, had to use the 12x12 since all the smaller 6x6's were sold out - and being slightly impatient...I used my 12x12!  It is mostly 7 Gypsies products with the odd Tim Holtz tucked in and some miscellany stamps and such through out. Loads of fun and the fun inside is endless....enjoy!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...