Friday, March 9, 2012

Have you signed up yet?

 

If you have been hiding under a rock, you may not have heard that the master is having an on-line class!  I signed up pretty quick...I can't wait to take the class.  I think it will be great to have all the info in one place!  I don't know about you - but whenever I find a new trick or technique - I print it off, save it on the computer, scribble notes on a piece of paper, make notes and sketches in my scribbler (or should I say scribblers) then try and find it again later or totally forget about it because it is nowhere to be found in my creative space(s)!

You can find more info here on his blog....

Or here on his blog....read fast as he is doing a giveaway to the class too!  

Or - you can go straight to the class site by clicking HERE!


Class starts Monday March 19 - see you in the classroom!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...