Monday, March 5, 2012

Did you ever...

...just have one of those great ideas.  Well I know I have had a few over the years and as usual do nothing with it (them) and next thing you know...BAM...there it is  - showcased by someone else!  Well at least now I know it was a great idea cause good ol' Mr Tim has showcased it!

Check out the link to a video he has done showcasing honeycomb paper.  The sad thing is - or probably not overly surprising thing - he has done way better than I ever would have!  The man never ceases to amaze me!

See video HERE!

Get Honeycomb Paper HERE!  Stock is low right now, but more is due in later this week!  Loads of colors are available, don't forget to ink or spray to get the color and or look you are after!

While you are over at YouTube watching this video - why not check out some of his other videos, one never knows the inspiration one may come across!

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...