Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Project 6!

This project was inspired by the new Heidi Swapp Memory System.  I had watched a video of her from CHA (W2012) and of course thought I would try playing around with it...in kraft of course!

I used some kraft letter file folders; Maya Road Kraft Notes & Envelopes, Vintage Edge Kraft Envelopes, Time Flies Kraft Clocks; Heidi Swapp Foto Files; Canvas Corp 3x3" Kraft Envelopes; Ranger No.8 Kraft Shipping Tags; Making Memories Brun Antique Butterflies; and then eventually it will be covered by Studio Calico Classic Collection.


The 'embellishments' are only tacked on for now as I wanted to use the Studio Calico Classic Collection - which of course I didn't have with me!



For the tag below, I used the Ranger No.8 Shipping Tag and simply layered a punched sheet of paper (using my fav border punch Bubbles) and hand cut banner (stamped with Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous) and Time Flies Clock and then stitched across the top - voila!


This tag is simply three different sized and patterned butterflies layered onto the tag and then sewn up the center...tada!

The Heidi Swapp Foto Folios (sorry these are from my stash and are no longer available) are used for additional drama and of course interactiveness (is that even a word)?


now it is time to tell if I will actually get this thing done...or will I wait to get the new heidi swapp goodies when they arrive in the shop?

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...