Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Closer Look...

Since I have added some of the new Tim Holtz's District Market line to the site, I have had many emails regarding what it is really like. I have taken a few up close photos in hopes that it will help you with your 'have' to have choices!

Journals - The covers are made of a unique fabric that has a somewhat shiny finish. Not too sure on how else to describe this, but hope that helps. Each journal has a black elastic closure. The corners have Tim Holtz Corners already attached! The inside pages are a fairly thin kraft paper and the entire journal is bound with o-wire


Totes - these are a lot nicer in person than any photo will ever show! There is large jumbo grommets that the large handles loop though. The bottom has four heavy duty metal 'feet' so your total will stay off the grungy ground! The material is unknown to me, it is called oil cloth. The inside is a simple cotton with zippered pocket and pouches. The handles are leather and there is a magnetic closure at the top. My only concern with this one is how the tote body will fair in our Canadian winters! I will let you know!




Burlap Panels - these are interesting to me. Not at all what I expected. I was actually expecting burlap panels - these are burlap frames! Mounted same as a white canvas you would buy, but the raw burlap is stretched around the frame and then the 'Tim Holtz' image is applied on top similar to a silk screen. The back already has a photo wall mount attached. You can just hang as is or of course add your own personal touch.

Hope that helps you all out with your questions. Feel free to email me if you have more questions.

Check out what is in stock now - W2 Scrapbooking

No comments:

That Other Neutral Triptych

  That Other Neutral Triptych wrapped canvases 10x10x1.5" (x3) professional grade artist materials I worked on this smaller series at ...